Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let it Snow!






Today I finished up a layout I have been working on. The paper is Rhonna Christmas "Glittery Night" #67030 - Autumn Leaves. I also used basic white CS and some Aqua BLING CS. The boy's coats were a challenge in choosing paper to match the photos, so I tried to stay neutral and not add too many colors.


I love the glitter on this paper, so I decided to add some accents with glitter. The snowflakes you see are American Crafts Holiday House colored chipboard. The arrow and rectangle are Basic Grey Undressed Chipboard that I painted white several times with Ranger white paint dabber. For all the chipboard, I finally had a chance to try out some of my new Stampin' Up products I ordered from my good friend Sarah Craig.



First I covered all the chipboard with Versamark and then covered with Heat and Stick powder from Stampin' Up and heat set them. Just heat until it looks sticky, if you overheat it it will lose its stickiness. Then I added some Diamond Dust and lightly heat set it.



I decided to do hidden journaling and a made pocket behind the photo to hold the journaling. The journal card is by Pebbles Inc "Share & Tell" Designs that I cut down a bit.

Hope this inspires you to get some layouts done.



No comments:

Post a Comment