Saturday, February 7, 2009

So, what do you think of my "NEW" look?

I've been working away and I think I'm finally finished. I've added some new graphics and even a digi header I created myself with supplies from www.shabbyprincess.com. My friend Teresa guided me to their website, and I fell in love with so many of their digi sets. It's definitely somewhere I'll return to for digi supplies.

So if you have a minute, please comment and let me know what you think of my new look.

Wishing you much scrappiness. Karen

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what your blog looked like before, but I think it looks fantastic as it is now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you did a wonderful job with your header! You didn't need any instructions at all, you've got it all figured out. Beautiful! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete