Saturday, September 17, 2011

Standing Tag Challenge


This fun tag was done for the Scrapbook Place's Design Team.  I found this really neat fabric at Hobby Lobby and thought how fun it would be to use it as a background for this scary Halloween Tag.  If you click on the above photo it will open the photo large and with more detail so you'll be able to see the neat texture of the fabric. 

Fall is in the air and it got me to be thinking about Halloween and that's what inspired me to decide upon the style for this tag.  The tag was cut by hand and scored.
Then I cut the fabric to match the shape and adhered it to the cardstock tag I had created.

On my Cricut I cut out the letters BOO! and then used the Stampin' Up dotted texture plate to give the letters a bit more texture.  I used black ink lightly over the dots to pick up the texture and then adhered the letters to the tag.

I finished it off with some fun 3-D stickers I picked up at Target today and some scary spooky eye brads (how fun!) and that finished off this fun and easy project.  Thanks for viewing it and hope it inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment