Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

I made this cute card for Marlene's Birthday Challenge at Squigglefly #SFC124 this week.  I used 2 separate digi images.  The first being Birthday Cupcake and the second Birthday Medley.  I love how these images can be so easily cropped and adjusted to different needs.  The papers were by The Paper Studio "Birthday extravaganza" and they have lots of bling.  It was easy to match up my Copics to match these great colors.  After coloring I highlighted the digi image with my glitter pen to add some "glitz" to the image and pull it all together with the glitter paper.



On the inside of the card I cropped the candle image from the cupcake image and added some text in MS word to finish of this fun card.




Wishing you much scrappiness and a very Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. Karen I love this! Your coloring is fantastic and goes with the paper you chose perfectly. I love that you decorated the inside of your card too. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's birthday card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Holly said - and also, wishing you a great holiday, Karen. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, you do such a great job on all your cards.

    ReplyDelete